Friday, February 3, 2012

Bandana Blanket Winners!

We decided to draw names from an actual hat. This hat belonged to my grandpa. I loved him so incredibly much! He was a farmer.
 This is BigBoy. He got to be my helper because today is the feast of one of his special friends in Heaven!

 Wow. That's a lot! They almost didn't fit inside the hat. Good thing Grandpa had a big head.


And the winner is....
But wait... Sarah knows that she's bringing home a sweet bundle of pink in a few weeks.  And this blanket just doesn't scream PINK. So I made her an offer...

I will make her a girlie girl blanket and she can choose someone else to receive this blanket.

So, the winners are Sarah from Amongst Lovely Things and... 

AMY CAROLINE!!!

Congratulations, ladies!!!

 

5 comments:

  1. OK, I just have to comment on his beautiful eyes....he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have two shades of brown eyes in our family. His are brown like caramel!

      Delete
  2. Yippee!!!! Thank you!!!!

    (And I agree- BigBoy's eyes make me all melty).

    So fun, Charlotte- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet to make another one, and they both deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and yourself!